Tamweel is committed to protecting your information by handling it responsibly and safeguarding it using appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures. The privacy notice below explains what information we gather about you, what we use it for and who we share it with. It also sets out your rights and who you can contact for more information or queries.
Our contact details:
15 Westbourne Studios
242 Acklam Road
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics
• This information may include your name, age, gender, date of birth and contact details.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you, for example via a form on our website, or in person.
We also receive personal information indirectly (for example, your employer or adviser, or third-party service providers that we use to help operate our business).
We may also use publicly available information.
We use the information that you have given us in order to enable us to provide our services to you or our clients, and to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. For example:
- In correspondence with you
- Sending you thought leadership or details of our products and services
- Sending you event invitations
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for
processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We use a range of measures to ensure we keep your personal data secure, accurate and up to date. These include:
- education and training to relevant staff to ensure they are aware of our privacy obligations when handling personal data;
- administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data to a ‘need to know’ basis;
- technological security measures, including fire walls, encryption and anti-virus software; and
- physical security measures, such as security passes to access our premises.
The transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. So although we use appropriate measures to try to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by:
- writing to:
“Data Protection Officer”, Tamweel Capital at 15 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, Portobello, London, W10 5JJ
- sending an email to:
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk